VIATEQ Corporation is hiring a High Volume Contract Recruiter to support our ongoing sourcing, recruiting, and fulfilment efforts. This is a full time, contract opportunity with VIATEQ.
- Participate in job intake discussions, learning about new positions and developing recruiting strategy
- Prescreen candidates and qualify their experience and credentials to determine their viability
- Coordinate interviews
- Collect references and conduct reference checks
- Generate offer letters and other formal correspondence
- Other HR-related duties as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Business Administration or another related field preferred
- 2+ years’ recruiting experience required
- IT recruiting experience highly desired
- Knowledge of government contracting highly desired
Founded in 2007, VIATEQ Corporation provides business solutions for federal and state government agencies. VIATEQ’s past performance and business model provides a framework and flexibility for employees, clients and business partners to work together to meet our client’s business needs. Previous and current clients of VIATEQ include but are not limited to the Department of Labor, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and Department of Commerce.
Equal Opportunity Employment
VIATEQ Corporation provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, VIATEQ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.