Customer Service Representative, Sales Team for Client - 5p-1a shift
Job Description/ Primary Responsibilities:
Customer Services Rep – starting pay $28/hr.
You will be contacting Client Cloud customers to provide details on data center migration activities and requirement and will follow the scripted instructions as provided by the sales team. You will also be gathering data from the customers as to their request and other requirement as detailed to complete the request form for their migration plan.
Consistently demonstrates expert knowledge of all practices, procedures, policies, refinements, and controls of multiple/complex functions or a function with multiple personnel to process/resolve the most complex and/or unique documents in those areas. Functions could include one or more operational areas such as education, library, customer center, guided learning center, accounts payable, facility services, personnel, etc.
• You will need to inform clients of the data center closing and help them migrate to an alternate Client Cloud Data Center.
• Resources should have basic proficiency in Excel.
• Contact customers by phone and email utilizing call scripts / intake forms and email templates to discuss and document the details of the data center migration as included in the script provided to document the customer’s instructions as it related to the migration directions and requirements.
• Track Customer Progress and provide handoffs to Data Centers PMO and Digital Sales team.
• Deliver Project Deliverables as determined in a timely manner according to the project assignment.
• Participate in progress reviews, as requested by Buyer, to demonstrate Suppliers performance of its obligations.
• Performs liaison activity. Ensures timely and accurate submission of data to management.
• Develops and conducts presentations to maintain and improve support services to local organizations and other divisions.
• Coordinates work effort as requested.
• Participate other duties as assigned.
1. Provide hardware and ship directly to you.
2. Provide Client email address, call scripts, email templates, and client intake forms.
3. You will not have any inventory or need to physically mail anything yourself.
4. Deliver training in two phases: a) WebEx Training Sessions; and b) provide written instructions along with contacts to reach out should you need guidance or help.