VIATEQ Corporation is preparing to hiring Customer Service Representative live agents for a 6-month government project. Employees will be responsible for professional and courteous response to the issues of customers/stakeholders.
The Call Center Rep will provide inbound or outbound call support to our various clients. Representatives are expected to provide exceptional customer service while following protocols and guidelines. The Call Center Rep will use various web-based systems to answer customer inquiries.
Responsibilities may include:
• Answer customer inquiries with professional courtesy, giving exceptional customer service to each customer, based on client specific instruction.
• Document each customer’s inquiry information into a database.
• Verify customer’s information, making corrections and updates as needed.
• Actively listen to recognize opportunities to offer additional information to callers ensuring the caller and client has received the best customer service experience possible.
• Follow-up with callers as necessary.
• Use statistical contact center data to make improvements to performance.
• Outbound calling for surveying to obtain client specific information.
• Shift and Schedule adherence.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to successfully pass a federal background investigation and drug screen
• Knowledge on how to operate a computer, use internet search engines, and navigate multiple windows/tabs
• Prior call center or customer service experience highly desired
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Must successfully pass preemployment criteria testing and when applicable, an internet speed test